2011年1月13日星期四

Tiffany jewelry are very popular and fashional

How long before we crash?' 'Minimum present prediction is ten days. But you know how that's changed up - and down.' 'Well, if Tiffany Rings Low price- and down.' 'Well, if we don't run into Tiffany Money Clips offerDiscovery up to a stable orbit away from this hellhole - oh, I'd say inside a week.' 'Anything you need?'
'No - Max and I Tiffany Key Rings reviewneed?' 'No - Max and I are doing fine. We're going into Tiffany Cuff Links outletthe carousel now, to check the bearings. I want to get it running as Tiffany Watches popularpossible.' 'Pardon me, Walter - but is that important? Gravity's convenient, but we've managed without any for quite Tiffany Chains Designergravity, though it will be useful to have some aboard. If we can get the carousel running Tiffany Bracelets Fast shippingspin - stop it tumbling. Then we'll be able to couple our airlocks together, and cut out EVAs. That will make work a hundred times easier.'
'Nice idea, Walter - but you're not going to mate my ship to that... windmill. Suppose the bearings seize up and the carousel jams? That would tear us to pieces.' 'Agreed. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I'll report again as soon as I can.' No one had much rest for the next two days. By the end of that time, Curnow and Brailovsky had practically fallen asleep in their suits, but had completed their survey of Discovery and found no unpleasant surprises.

没有评论:

发表评论